Our showroom is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 am to 16.00 pm and is located at Sturlasgade 14 Copenhagen S.
Our workshop is open by appointment only.
If you wish to purchase a piece of furniture from our New Classics Collection, please contact us either by phone or email. Most designs are in stock, otherwise we will give you an estimate of time of production and bill you 50% of the total amount. The rest of the amount is paid when the furniture is ready for pickup.
BUYING A CUSTOM-BUILT PIECE OF FURNITURE OR KITCHEN
1. BOOK AN APPOINTMENT If you wish to buy a piece of furniture in a custom size, a custom material or in a custom design, please book an appointment at our design studio. The first meeting is free of charge.
2. FIRST MEETING You will meet with one of our skilled designers for an initial discussion about your project. Three factors will be considered: Usability, functionality and aesthetics. Any furniture made by KBH Københavns Møbelsnedkeri carries our dna, which means that we do not produce furniture that reaches outside our aesthetics and all final designs belongs to us.
3. RECEIVE AN OFFER The offer contains design, a 3D drawing and production time. And – depending on the furniture – a price for the installation. It also allows for one feedback from you and one adjustment made hereafter. Further adjustments will be billed by the hour.
3. ACCEPT THE OFFER If you wish to accept the offer, the first payment of 50% of the total price will be billed, and the design studio will then start the process of making drawings to the craftsmen. The production time will be no more than 3 months and shorter on the Classics Collection.
4. BRING YOUR FURNITURE HOME When your furniture is ready for pickup, we will contact you. When picking up the furniture, the rest of the sales price should be paid. All customers are responsible for arranging transportation from the joinery to the final destination. Overseas clients – please read below.
We are happy to ship outside of Denmark. Kindly email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return with a shipping quote. Larger overseas projects often demand a third part for mounting the kitchen or furniture.